5 biggest Tragedies of Boys' Lives:

Good-looking girls are not good girls


5 biggest Tragedies in  Boys' Lives:
1) Good girls are not Good-looking.
2) Good-looking girls are not good girls.
3) Good-looking and good girls are not single.

4) Good-looking, good and single girls have strong Brothers.
 
5) Good-looking, good, single girls without brothers will treat us as her brother...!




Good-looking and good girls are not single

=====================================

An interesting SMS received yesterday:

When i was studying,my mom called me, but i didn't respond, i was deeply involved in studies but  c called again and again, I shouted  "Please என்னை விடுங்க, நான் படிக்கணும், நான் படிக்கணும் ". My mom slaped me and said : "நாயே, காலையிலேயே கனவா...எந்திருச்சி படிடி'"






















==========================================================




Good-looking, good, single girls without brothers will treat us as her brother


 



mailed by kalaimathi