Before Marriage and After Marriage (comedy)

You will enjoy this..............







Before marriage:



He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.


She: Do you want me to leave?


He: No! Don't even think about it.


She: Do you love me?


He: Of course!


She: Have you ever cheated on me?


He: No! Why you even asking?


She: Will you kiss me?


He: Yes!


She: Will you hit me?


He: No way! I'm not such kind of person!


She: Can I trust you?






Now - after marriage -






you can read it from bottom to the top ..........hehehehe




Tamil comedy actress Aarthi wedding

South Indian Actor Jeyam ravi wedding photo

Kolywood actor surya jyothika wedding

Tamil actor vijay marriage album

Tamil Actress Meena wedding

Ramba (Rambha) wedding

Vijaykumar daughter srideve marriage
 


 
 

பொதுவான பொய்கள்


டீ கடைகாரர்இப்ப போட்ட வடை தான் சார்..

மெடிக்கல் ஷாப்பேரு தான் வேற, இது அதைவிட நல்ல மருந்து...

பள்ளிசெல்லும் குழந்தைவயிறு வலிக்கிற மாதிரி இருக்கும்மா...

ரியல் எஸ்டேட் செய்பவர்: பத்து அடி ஆழத்துல நல்ல தண்ணி, பக்கத்துலையே ரிங் ரோடு வருது, 
IT பார்க் வருது..


காய்கறி கடையில்: காலைல பறிச்ச காய் தான்..

Sales Rep : இன்னையோட இந்த offer முடிகிறது சார்..

பஸ் கண்டக்டர்:வழில எங்கயும் நிக்காது, பாயிண்ட் டு பாயிண்ட்..

நண்பன்: உனக்கு கண்டிப்பா ட்ரீட் வைக்கிறேன் மச்சி..



By Delhi Paulraj